Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer
As a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer, you will participate in ecommerce implementations, utilizing Salesforce Commerce Cloud. Working closely with Technical Lead and Product Owners for the execution and delivery to software design, development, and integration. This is a great opportunity to make a significant impact on the future of ecommerce technology, and the success of the business.
- Provide Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) technology expertise for solution design and technical implementation.
- Design, code, unit test, and code review iterative improvements to platform.
- Ensure adherence to sound architecture.
- Translate business and marketing challenges into well-designed solutions.
- Collaborate with cross functional team to determine best path for Salesforce platform implementation.
- Stay in tune with latest Salesforce technology updates, changes, community, and roadmap(s).
- Understand the ins and outs of complex technology environments and know how to optimize solutions for efficiency and simplicity.
- Enjoy teaching and coaching the business team on how to best use Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Maintain and document processes/procedures and provide seamless hand-off to business users to utilize.
- Drive and adopt new technologies.
- Experience in AWS, Docker, K8.
- Knowledge on CI/CD.
- Strong Hands-on Experience on Spring Boot MS, Kafka, REST API.
- 1 year experience in implementing Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C (Demandware) solutions.
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA).
- Experience with git source control and collaboration tool such as JIRA, Confluence, Slack.
- Experience agile development methodology.
- Experience with web frameworks, interactive web development, responsive web design.
- Experience and working knowledge of secure development practices.